A picture is worth 1,031.45 words.
Dive into trip information by product, trip counts, transit time analysis, dwell time analysis, trip count analysis, and tonnage analysis.
Fleet Cycle Analysis
Fleet analysis that includes data by specific lanes and cars, actual turns, origin dwell, destination dwell, products shipped, and transit information.
Scorecard carrier performance based on metrics like on-time delivery/pickup and proof of delivery timeliness.
Analyze the details of your spend across categories like charge types, carriers, lanes, and customers to identify additional ways to control your costs.
Monitor how well you are serving your customers.
Other Use Cases
- Bad order and storage reports
- Visualizing geographic problems (e.g. dwell time)
- Upper management presentations
- Fleet management and visibility
- Rate analysis
- Asset locations in relation to problematic weather events
- On-time delivery management
- Least-cost carrier utilization
- Load factor analyses
- And many more...
Please contact us today to see how you can use data visualizations to boost your supply chain analytics capabilities.